Today I am going to make a trajectory of the most important finals of the NBA because this is my final post. Enjoy it!
June, 7, 2010 Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics:
The finals end with the Lakers victory, what an amazing match! (4-3). Lakers and Celtics were tied, but Kobe Bryant (Black Mamba) used up all his potential to win the final match, he is an amazing captain as his idol Michael Jordan. The second protagonist in the match was Metta World Peace, from Lakers too. With Kobe (23 points) and Metta (20 points) Lakers win the championship. But Paul Pierce, from Celtics, did an amazing playoffs season. He ends with 18 points. Actually, Paul and Kobe are legends of the NBA. They are retired, but we never forget them.
June, 19, 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors:
The expected finals of the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors, ends with a surprise for everybody, Cavaliers win (4-3). Golden State starts the final with 3 matches won and Cleveland only 1. But LeBron James (the king) was prepared for the battle. LeBron plays very good during the nexts matches with a media of 29,7 points per game. The Cheff, Steph Curry couldn't fight with him and Golden State lost. The best players of the finals were LeBron (29,7 points), Curry (22,6 points) and Kyrie Irving (27,1 points).
June, 14, 1998 Chicago Bulls vs Utah Jazz:
The best final of all time. The goat of basketball Michael Jordan wins his 6th of 6 finals. Every final that he played, he won it. This was his last finals before he retired. Chicago wins versus the Utah of Malone and Stockton. What an amazing match (4-2). 85-86, Utah with the ball.. Jordan still the bal, 17 seconds in the clock.. Jordan waits and waits. Michael throws the ball and... Baaang! Jordan with the lead! Jordan (45 points), was the protagonist of the final.
Today I am going to show you some of the shortest players in NBA history. Enjoy it!
- Muggsy Bogues: Muggsy Bogues was the shortest player in NBA history. He was 1,60 meters tall. Muggsy played 14 seasons in The NBA. Casually he played with the tallest player in NBA history Manute Bol with a mesure of 2,31 meters tall. He played in Hornets, Houston and Bullets. Muggsy was so fast, and the most incredible thing was that he could dunk! Bogues was short but the NBA always remember him. Actually he is the coach of the Charlotte Sting an WNBA team.
- Spud Webb: Spud Webb 1,68 was a reference for all the people that was short and wants to play basketball. Spud is the most amazing short basketball player of the eightees. He was the smallest player that wins a Slum Dunk contest, he was instane! Webb played with an other legend of NBA, Dominique Wilkins. He played 12 seasons in the NBA with Hawks, Sacramento, Timberwolves and Orlando. Spud not only was an amazing dunker, he was the best free throw shooter of the season in 1994-1995 with a percentage of 93,4%.
- Nate Robinson. Nate Robinson was 1,75 meters tall. He was a beast like Spud. Nate wins a Slum Dunk contests as Spud, but he did more amazing dunks than Webb. Nate jumped over Dwight Howard of 2,10 meters tall and dunk. People call him Kryptonite. Robinson played 12 seasons with Denver, Bulls, Pelicans, Clippers and New York and actually he is playing in Hapoel, an Israel team.
Let's make a review of the Crossfit Games and the NBA.
Crossfit Games: The Crossfit Open have finished. We are going to make a review of the Open.
Mathew Fraser has finshed the first in the Open. Is the first time that he ends first in the Open. In the first open, he finished the WOD in 10:23. The second WOD of the Open, he has done 222 reps. In the the third, he ends with 17:47, and he has done 327 reps in the 17.4 WOD. In 17.5 WOD, he ends with an amazing time 6:24
Rich Froning has finished second in the Open. He is one of the best athletes of all time, so he always was in the first places. In the 17.1 he ends with 10:38, in the second WOD he has done 223 reps (more tha Fraser). 17.3 he ends with 19:28 and in the 17.4 he has donde 303 reps. In the last WOD he ends with 6:38.
Now, let's make a review of the NBA playoffs. We are in the first round, and the teams that are in playoffs are:
Indiana Pacers-Cleveland Cavaliers (0-4)
OKH-Houston Rockets (1-3)
Chicago Bulls-Boston Celtics (2-2)
Portland Trail Blazers- Golden State Warriors (0-3)
Memphis Grizzlies-San Antonio Spurs (2-2)
Milwaukee Bucks-Toronto Raptors (2-2)
Atlanta Hawks-Washington Wizards (1-2)
Utah Jazz-Los Angeles Clippers (2-2)
Crossfit is a new sport that I want to introduce in my post. For the people who don't know what crossfit is, crossfit is a "new" sport original in America. This sport is based in funcional moves with a lot of intensity. I practice this sport and, from my experience, I can say you that is much better than a gym.
Now that you know what Crossfit is, the Crossfit Games is a celebration that all the professional crossfiters compete to be the winner. The winner is considereded the fitness man on earth.
Crossfiters are amazing, they have amazing bodies and they are 100% natural!
Top 3 of best Crossfiters:
- Jason Khalipa: Jason Khalipa is the top 3 of best crossfiters. He is from California. Jason is 31 years old, he is 95 kg weight and 1,79 meters high. Khalipa was always first in regional division, so he upgrade to be a professional crossfiter. He has not win any crossfit games, but he still trying it.
- Ben Smith: Ben is in he top 2 of best crossfiters. He is 26 years old, he weights 88 kg and 1,60 meters tall. Ben, as Jason, was always first on the regionals, so he grow up to a professional crossfiter. He has won 1 crossfit game.
- Rich Froning: Rich is considered the fitness man in history! He has won 3 crossfit games and 3 open crossfit games 3 years consecutives. He only rest 1 day during the week, he trains 6 days. The years that Froning does not win, he goes on the second place. He is 29 years old, 1,79 meters tall and 89 kg. Actually is the best crossfiter in the world and in the history.
This is the Top 3 of the strongest players in NBA history. Enjoy it.
3- Charles Barkley: Charles Barkley was one of the strongest player of all time. He plays with Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns and Houston Rockets. He plays in the gold age, versus very important players like Bird or Jordan. Charles was not very tall (1,98m), but he was so big. He weights 114kg. Charles played as Powerd Forward and Small Forward. He was not afraid of nobody, he was not afraid of Jordan, of Shaquille... He was very agressive too. He has fight versus some pet's teams. Apart from this, Charles was a very good player and actually he is in the NBA Hall of Fame.
2-Ben Wallace: Ben Wallace was amazing. Her body was insane. I think Ben Wallace's body is the most athletic body in history. He was nos as big as Shaquille, but he was much bigger than Charles. Ben Wallace was 2'06 meters high and 108 kg weight. On his years of glory, Ben dunks over people taller than him, he block dunks of players bigger than him.. Many players were afraid of him. He plays with Wizards, Magics, PIstons, Bulls and Cavaliers. His years of glory were with Pistons. He won one championship. Actually he is not in the NBA Hall of Fame because he cant be there, is too young. But most people think that he will be there in a future.
1-Shaquille O'Neal: All people say it. Shaquille O'Neal was the strongest player in NBA history. He was not too definite as Ben, but he was like King Kong. He was 2'16 meters tall and 147 kg wieght. He could block every dunk of every player. He could dunk over all players. He intimidates every player in every match. He was a beast. People call him Diesel or Superman. Shaquille plays with Orlando, Lakers, Miami, Boston, Cleveland, Phoenix and Toronto. Actually he is the NBA hall of fame and he is one of the greatest players of all time.
As you know, there are some players on the NBA that are from Spain. Today I am going to show you some players and something about them.
- Pau Gasol: I think that everybody in Spain knows him. Pau Gasol Sáez is the most important basketball player in Spain and one of the bests players on the NBA. He plays in the center position. He started playing in Memphis Grizzlies, after that in Los Angeles Lakers, then in Chicago Bulls and actually in San Antonio Spurs. When he was in Spain he played in FC Barcelona. He is one of the best pivots on the history, as Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. He plays in the national team of Spain too. He is 2,13 meters tall and 115 kg of weight.
- Marc Gasol: He is so famous in Spain too. Marc Gasol Sáez is the little brother of Pau Gasol. Marc is 5 years younger than him (31). Marc plays in center position as her bother. When he was in Spain he played on FC Barcelona and when he comes to the NBA, he goes to Memphis Grizzlies and he stays there actually. He recived the prize of the best center of the NBA and he is one of the best centers in history as her brother, kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan. He plays on the national team of Spain. He is 2,16 meters tall and 120 kg weight.
- Ricky Rubio: Ricky Rubio is not as famous as Pau or Marc Gasol. People say he is handsome, so this is the way that girls remember him. Ricard Rubio Vives, as Gasol brothers, its from Barcelona and he played in FC Barcelona when he was in Spain. He plays at pointguard position. He started on Minnesota Timberwoles when he arrives to the NBA, and he continues playing there. He is an assistance player. He plays in the national team of Spain. He is 1.93 and 85 kg weight.
eToday I am going to show you the future of the NBA. The future of the NBA are the little superstars that are growing with the help of their fathers.
Zaire Wade: Zaire Wade is one of the three sons of the superstar of the CHiccago Bulls Dwayne Wade. Zaire was born the 4th of February 2002, in the United States. At his age (14 years) he's very famous on YouTube. People record his best plays on matches and they upload it on YouTube. Zaire started beeing famous at 9 years old, when people start to upload videos of him. Actually, people call Zaire "Flash" because his game is so fast! I reconize that his game is so so good for his age, as well as other basketball players sons. Zaire goes to lots of basketball campus and sometimes he trains with his father to continue improving and in 4 years, we will see Zaire on the NBA.
LeBron James Jr: LeBron James Jr, as you can imagine, is one of the threes children of the King of the NBA LeBron James. Jr is one of the most lucky children in the world, apart of his father, his godfather is Chris Paul! Jr was born on 6th October, 2004 in Akron, Ohio. He is two years younger than Zaire Wade, but his game is insane! He started beeing famous at 9 years old as the same reason as Zaire. Actually, he has wan the national championship of 5th grade! He is improving his game, growing and growing, beeing better to arrive to the NBA. Jr will be the succesor of the King.
Shareef O'Neal: Shareef is on of the two sons of the lengd of the NBA Shaquille O'Neal. At his age of 16 years old, he has more than 6 schools behind them, trying to get Shareef to his school team. Shareef was born in Santa Monica, California. He is a 6,9 player (2,10 meters tall) that plays for the Crossroads School team. He is a beast, he is a power forward that will arrive to the NBA in 2 years. Actually it is confirmed that he will be at 2018 NBA draft.
Today I'm going to show you some charities of basketball players. Enjoy it!
Shaun Livingston: The point-guard of the Golden State Warriors has given one million dollars to the school that he went when he was a child. Shaun is not very famous, he doesn´t plays like a superstar, so he hasn't got the salary of a superstar. His salary is 5.3 millions each year, for three years, so 1 million dolars for Livingston is a lot. The school has recived 3.2 million dollars in total, 1 million of Shaun and 2.2 millions for other people. He said that he wants to share his money with the people that belives in him when he was a child. Good job Shaun!
Michael Jordan: The legend of basketball Michael Jordan has denounced two supermarkets (Dominick's and Jewel Osco) because they have used Michael Jordan's name. He has won 8.9 million dollars for the first supermarket. The prize of the demand of the second supermarket is undeterminated. He wins around 9 million dollars, so he has donated to the childs of Chicago, his city. Jordan worries about the health and the wellness about Chicago's childs. MIchael doesn't care about the money of this donation because he has won 1.2 billion dollars in all his carrer and he continues winning money with the publicity and so. He has done a a lot of donations a part from this one. Michael has a very very big heart!
Stephen Curry: The best pont-guard of Golden State Warriors and one of the bests players on the league Stephen Curry, has made a charity. He with his wife Ayesha and his little daughter Riley has given pantries to 400 families. In the pantries where some food, wáter, some money to survive... Curry said that he wants to help transporting the pantries to the truck, a part from buy the food, the wáter and put money. This special event is part on the "Boxing Day", a special day organizated by the Golden State Warriors, the team of Curry. He has a very big heart!
Today I'm going to explain somethig different. Today I'm going to show you the girlfriends of some basketball players and some information and photos about them. Enjoy it!
1- Teyana Taylor: Teyana Taylor it's one of the famous girlfriends. Its the girldfriend of the Cleveland Cavaliers player Iman Shumpert. Teyana is an African-American and Trinidadian descendent. She is a famous R&B and hip hop singer, but she is a songwritter, very good dancer, choreographer and model too. Teyana is one year younger tan Iman, she's 25. They are not married, but she is mother of one child (Tayla Shumpert) in common with Iman, but he has other children from other relationships. Teyana has been in MTV's, she has been working with famous artists like Pusha-T, Kanye West.. Actually she has 80.000 fans on YouTube and more in other social networks. She's growing up like a Singer.
2- Savannah Brinson: Savannah Brinson is the wife of the King of the NBA, LeBron James. She is one year younger tan LeBron, as Teyana Teylor with Iman Shumpert. Savannah is 30 years old and LeBron is 31. Savannah is not as famous as Teyana, she is famous because of her husband, they fall in love since the high school. LeBrond and Savannah have 2 sons and 1 daughter in common (Bryce Maximus James, LeBron James Jr and Zhuri James). The passion of Savannah is designing furniture and home decor.
3- Ayesha Curry: Ayesha Curry is the wife of the point guard, the best player of the Golden State Warriors. Ayesha is one of the most famous basketball players wife, as Teyana Taylor. She Canadian-American, from Toronto. Ayesha is a celebrity cooker, she has a TV show called "Cooking with the Currys, Ayesha's homemade". She is a businesswoman too, she write some kitchen books, model and a very good actress. Ayesha has appeared in some TV shows like "Good Luck Charlie" or "Hannah Montana". Ayesha, as Teyana Taylor and Savannah Brinson, is one year younger tan her husband, she is 27. Ayesha is mother of two cute daughters, Riley Curry and Ryan Carson Curry.
Let's take a review of the week, the best teams in eastern and western conference:
On the eastern conference Chicago Bulls leads the classification. They have played 3 matches and they win all of them. On the second place it's Atlanta Hawks with the same statics as Chicago. On the third place it's Cleveland Cavaliers. The've played 4 matches and they win it all of them. We continue with the fourth place, Detroit Pistons. The have played 4 matches, the have won 3 and they have lost 1. Boston Celtics on the fifth place, they've played 3 matches, 2 have won it and 1 have lost it.
On the western conferenthe we have Los Angeles Clippers with 3 matches played. The have won it all of them. Oklahoma City Thinder it's in the second place with the same statics as Clippers. On the third place we have San Antonio Spurs, with 5 matches played, they have won 4 matches and they have lost 1. Golden State Warriors it's in the fourth place. They have played 4 matches, 3 have won it and 1 have lost it. And in the fifth place it's Portland Trail Blazers. 4 matches played, 2 have won it and 3 have lost it.