Play the listening and do the exercises.
1. Match the speakers to the genre of film.
2. Fill the gaps with the correct speaker:
Speaker E, Speaker E, Speaker D , Speaker E, Speaker B, Speaker C, Speaker A, Speaker A, Speaker D.
1. _______ thinks the film shows you not to judge people too quickly.
2. _______ says the film is not too sentimental, thanks to the actor.
3. _______ likes a film in which everything we think is real is fiction.
4. _______ has seen their favourite film more than once.
5. _______ prefers the first version of the film.
6. _______ likes a film with murder, violence and blood-drinking.
7. _______ likes a film which tells a love story over several years.
8. _______ likes a film which shows bullying at school.
9. _______ likes the scenes filmed in different countries.
* Click Read more for the answers